domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

7th post :D


Blueberries,banana,carrot,lemmon,watermelon,apple,onion,tomato,pepper,grapes,cucumber,cauliflower,celery,cabbage,mushroom,apricot,lettuce,pineapple


my diet is not completely healthy, but I don't eat meat,but I eat a lot of candies and chocolates, also as  vegetables,not always but I try, is that I have little time to prepare something better,but good i try to be as healthy as possible,I drink a lot of water (but not really like that weird tastes santiago's water: c) and usually I eat mostly rice and noodles with much egg , so I'm somewhat weight gain, and well I think the only fruit I could eat all day if i could is mango * - *, love the handle as much as I hate it orange xD and good, but not that so bye xd

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario